Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LOVE connection





Me and nick have been dating for 2 months and just recently made it official 3 weeks ago on friday. everything is going fabulous. we have been going to jazz games and bees games. i drag him out to the clubs with me lol and i promised i would go camping this summer that is the compromise lol. saturday my best friend vanessa sat me down and said " sal i need to tell you something" and she is 6 months prego so i didnt know what else she had to tell me. she says " nick is so hot!" lol so yes he is a big hit with the friends and i heart him.

2 comments:

josh and stef said...

Your hair looks so good! Who do you hair?

Mike and Jill said...

Hey Sally this is Carlos. I'm using your sister to get to you. I want to give you sweet kisses cuz you FINE! I like girls who look like they are 12.